Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To Be

Good News!  I’ve decided not to kill myself.  Well, I guess its good news if your're really into the whole “living” thing.  Actually, living would be pretty awesome under the right circumstances, but mine suck.  I have no friends, I am shy and don’t know how to make friends, I am poor and unable to buy friends…ugh I just want some goddamn friends!  

My life has been pathetic thus far, so all it took was the perfect mixture of suckiness, pms, and a change in my medication, for me to start contemplating suicide.  Being the pathetic pansy that I am, I decided to google the least painful ways to do the deed.  And I found this… http://www.cracked.com/article_15658_the-ten-minute-suicide-guide.html

I highly recommend you read it.


So, besides this article convincing me that committing suicide would actually be a bigger pain than living, it made me laugh my ass off.  It’s amazing what a little laughter can do for your spirits.  Anyway, I realized that suicide wasn’t the right option for me.  I mean, I have the rest of eternity to be dead, so why rush into it?  My life right now isn’t fantastic, but I’ve decided its time for me to make some changes.  I’ve got to put myself out there more and take some risks.  If I’m gonna be alive, I should probably start acting like it. 

And now here I am blogging to the whole world.  Haha who am I kidding, no one is reading this. 

1 comment:

  1. *handraise* I'm reading it! Don't stop. And don't kill yourself! Lord knows that would make blogging more difficult... O.o

    ReplyDelete