Sunday, September 25, 2011

Are You Lonesome Tonight?

I’m so lonely. 

If I died …

No one would notice


Or maybe they would. I don’t know.  I just feel so invisible all the time.  I don’t know how my life ended up like this.  I used to have friends, but somewhere along the line I lost them all and became the weird quiet girl.  I try to reach out to people but no one seems interested in getting to know me.  I wonder if there is something wrong with me or if I’m just destined to be alone and miserable. 

Anyone else ever feel like this? 

1 comment:

  1. I thought that I was the only one....It's not that people don't talk to me but I carry a singularly peculiar disdain for the human species in general so I deliberately isolate myself.I generally do feel invisible and when someone talks to me - it's like I am not even there.

    ReplyDelete